الصفحات

you well be one of the first who see the fashion trend fo SS20

BE THE  FIRST TO SEE THE BIG FASHION TREND FOR SPRING SUMMER 2020

Summer is approaching and although quarantine makes it hard to look forward to anything good, I'm not letting my love for fashion die down.
I'm excited about summer and most importantly, about summer shopping! Here are a few looks I'm hoping to get my hands onto!
Anyway, here we go:)

spring outfit 2020 spring outfit 2019 spring outfit ideas 2019 spring outfit ideas 2020 spring outfits 2019 pinterest spring summer 2020 fashion trend  colors spring 2020 fashion trend forecast spring summer 2020 vogue spring fashion trends 2020 spring 2020 fashion trends spring summer 2020 fashion trends spring summer fashion trend 2020 spring summer 2020 trend colors  color spring 2020 fashion trends casual spring summer 2020 color trends spring 2020 fashion spring summer 2020

.BANDANAS :" hey HIJABER it's okay you can wear it at home"

 Mini Shirt : this is one of the best for SS20 . it's well be super stylish whith a ruffl skirt






 Silk clothes (IMITATION)



 Pastel Colors   it's like 90's 70's😍 


CROP TOP CARDIGANS  This is a new trend that I noticed a lot of Instagram girls incorporate and it looks so cute!



BUCKET HATS My brother wears them all the time and he was the one who made me fall in love with them.


So this is it, thank u so much guys if you've read this far


HIJABY
كاتب المقالة
writer and blogger, founder of HIJABY .

جديد قسم : fashion

Enregistrer un commentaire